Friday, May 27, 2011

Three Day Weekend

Nothing much is going on today...just really mentally preparing myself for the weekend. I have a lot of events occurring and I just want to enjoy myself, but without falling prey to any temptations that may lurk...which I know they will.

I'm not one to stand upon a soapbox and spout to all near and far what they should be doing based upon what I am doing. I am more of a person that if asked will generally give you my experience on a situation or circumstance, if I have any. Otherwise I can really do much but tell you, what I think I might do in a given circumstance. I also find it loathesome to have to defend my position or choices, if they do not fall under the umbrella of what someone else believes.

With that said, I know I will have to do my fair sharing about what I am doing, because I'm going to eat according to plan, and to avoid temptations of sweets, I will be armed with Atkins snack bars. They always hit the spot if a craving does occur. Which as of late is less and less, but I would rather be prepared that fall victim to my own shortcomings.

So I have decided that I will not weight myself till June 3, that will be exactly a month since I started following the Atkins way of eating, and I believe a monthly weigh in is easier on my mental self than weekly ones. Overall I am rambling, I don't have much to write, but I did want to stay on the whole consistency bit, so I made this effort! But on another note I may not be able to squeeze any extra time out this weekend to write so I may have to wait till the whirlwind of events that are before me are over, but who knows!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!

No comments: