Thursday, May 26, 2011

Empowered

So despite my desire to not step on a scale, that is exactly what I did this morning. And I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I had dropped 4 lbs. since I started the fat fast three days ago. My happiness wasn't so much about losing, although that was a definite bonus; but more about the fact that what I am reading, what I am researching and the new ideas that I am embracing....simply work.

Yuparooni, they are working...for me anyway.

The more I read and the more I take control of what I choose to research in regards to how my body works and how foods are metabolized I am pleasantly surprised to discover that I am normal. What I mean in this is that there is something I can do to control how I look and feel....instead of being a victim of the wrong information that has and never worked for me.

I feel empowered.

Finally after exerting so much time and energy trying to fruitlessly control, people, places, situations and circumstances outside of myself in order to feel better. I have discovered for the moment a way to control myself, my thoughts and my actions to have a result that makes sense. All based upon the new information I am gathering up. It's moments like this that help to reinforce that what I am doing has some validity to it! And allows me to keep moving forward with a smile on my face!!

 Till next time,

No comments: