Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I've said it before...

I've said it before and I'm super duper positive I will say it again...and probably again.

I may be back.

I can't and won't say for sure, because each day is filled with so much uncertainty that to be certain that I can devote myself fully and completely to this blog, is to say it lightly....

An illusion on my part.

But time and time again I am drawn back to this blog, to this place in virtual space and compelled to put upon this digital page my deepest thoughts and desires.

But I am going through yet another transformation, one that has been brewing in the back of my mind for quite sometime....One that I have wanted to manifest, but just have been unable to, that is until now to embrace.

Hopefully I will be able to share this with you as it unfolds....or not.


Mighty

2 comments:

Franco Yong said...

When you're ready you will :-)

Morgan said...

Oh Franco....Thank Goodness for you my Brother! Thank you always for you words of wisdom and encouragement. Even after all these years you make me smile from the inside! I'm going to really try and give this a go once again and see what happens! Hope you and yours are all well!