Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Decision.

So I have made a decision, one that I am going to stick to with every single aspect of my entire being.
Just for today though, no promises of what I will do tomorrow.

I'm going to write every day for the next thirty days.

So what has brought me here, back to the place where the beginning of the most amazing journey of my life began roughly three years ago.

I'm a fattie...yes I admit it I am a F.A.T.T.I.E!


Since popping out two children in less than two years my body has gone through a transformation that in many ways has been quite miraculous, but in many other ways not so much.

I have lost my way and I'm trying to get back on track. I  know that many of the challenges I encounter in my life, are more often than not simply life's subtle disguises of good fortune, a call to my inner self to step up my game and get back to business of discovering who I really am.

Truth be told, I am not this person I have allowed myself to become in the last two years, this is not me, never has been me; Yet my reflection in the mirror reveals more than I would like to see, and I don't even want to get started on the multitude of ways the bathroom scale mocks me.

So hear it is, I said it, so now what am I going do about it?

Change it! Change it all, be the person I know I am and let go of all this excess baggage in the next thirty days. Seems like a lot to do, but I think if I can give it a go, I may discover that thirty days is exactly the correct amount of time for anything to happen, maybe even a miracle.

Till tomorrow,


No comments: