Monday, January 17, 2011

Another go....

I think I may be back...

My desire to write again has manifested into a somewhat obsession. I think about it constantly; waiting, wondering if I might pull from the day a few extra morsels of time to free a few of the one million and twenty thoughts that whirl throughout the grey folds of my mind.

But then something comes up...

Sami wakes from her nap.
Tabi wants to be fed.
A phone call is answered.

There seems to always be something.

But I digress...

I'm ready to start writing again, start the process back up again. I'm ready to build upon the miracle I set into motion a little almost three years ago.

My God...has my life changed since then.

That's about it for now, but I know something is coming, a change is a brewing.....and I'm gearing up for what's next.


Mighty

No comments: