Thursday, January 24, 2008

One step forward...

I have the ability to just get so lost within the framework of my own mind that I don’t realize how far from the path of my own life that I have strayed.

It’s not something I have do consciously, but more subconsciously. For so long I have allowed myself to be twisted and tumbled through this existence in a wave of behaviors that do not serve in bringing me closer to the person I choose to be.

These behaviors came about a long, long, long, long time ago.

They began as a way for me to protect myself.
A way for me to not allow anyone to harm me.
A way to keep myself safe from others.
A way or me to not be seen, not be heard…to not be noticed at all.

I learned to hide away from the world…and I lost my voice and I lost myself.


Read More of this Post.......

No comments: