Thursday, January 24, 2008

SaveBucket

I have wanted to buy a laptop now for quite some time. Yet my resources to do so are at the time a bit tight. Most stores offer many of the same deals across the boards so I thought I would look to the internet to find a better deal.
A site I came across was SaveBucket. It's a site that allows you to basically save a whole lot of money on just about anything. It also allows you to price compare and search for items through particular categories.
The best part of the deal though, is if your on a specific budget range for a particular item, you can send them an e-mail with your budget range for the item. If the item you are seeking becomes available at that price they will offer it to you for the cost you are looking for.
They offer just about anything in the world a person is looking for;
Consumer Electronics, Home and Garden, Electronic Games, Clothing, Computer Hardware, Sports and Leisure, plus much more.

No comments: