Friday, November 16, 2007

Smorty

Well I signed this blog up for Smorty! For those of you who are unfamiliar with the service here's a quick breakdown.....

Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers.
Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinion posts with links back to the advertisers site.

But it also offers an opportunity for advertisers to latch onto some very quality inbound links from all over the Internet...another form of blog advertising made easy!

It has it's similarities to other paid to blog services abound throughout the Internet that offers bloggers to get paid to blog. For me I have found that it is much easier to navigate and use then some of the other services. I signed up my other self hosted site for use with their services when I had only been posting for a little over a month. It seems that it allows newer bloggers on the Internet to sign up, where as other services may require that a certain amount of time be put into your site before being approved.

Although it's not guaranteed that every site will be approved, I did find for myself a much smoother sign up and registration process then some of the other paid to blog sites. In fact after filling out the standard "fill in the information" forms, after submitting my blog I was delighted that within 48 hours I had a decision. (They stated it would take at least 72 hours…so what a bonus!!) In my case...blog approval, along with the opportunities available to post.

The navigation through the site was pretty straightforward....in a nutshell I didn't get lost in a maze of different pages that lead me nowhere that I really needed to go. I find that sites that are simple and designed with navigation in mind makes the ease of use much more appealing.
When I sign into my account, all the information I need about new opportunities as well as all my account information is readily available for me to review.

I don't know where others stand in regards to getting paid to blog of services, but if this is a direction you would like to go in with your own site or if you are an advertiser that is looking for a service to promote your own site. My experience with Smorty as of this moment is one in which I would recommend!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for your information