Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Link Luv....Pass it on.

Technorati Profile

The sweet and lovely Walks Far Woman from Kissing the Dogwood has spread some link love my way. I'm not to sure how all this works but I'm told it's a means to help boost your Technorati ratings and help create a wider audience. The love was passed in to her by the man that seems to be EVERYWHERE spreading the love with the help her provides to other bloggers Bobby from Revellian.

So this is how it all works........

1.Write a short paragraph at the beginning of your post and link back to the blog (preferably the post url like I did at the top with Bobby’s blog, there is a link below to his blog so the one above should be to the post to avoid redundancy) that put you on the list in the paragraph. This isn’t a suggestion. You need to break up the duplicate content. Someone took the time to add you so the least you can do is give them an extra link back.

2. Copy the list of originals below COMPLETELY and add it to your blog. If you would like a different keyword for your blog then change it when you do your post and it should pass to most blogs with that keyword.

3. Take the adds from the blog that added you and place them in the “Originals” list.

4. Add at least 1 new blog that you KNOW is using the DO FOLLOW plugin to the list in the “My Adds” section. (Add no more than 5!) Let the people you’ve added know, so that they can keep the list going!

My Adds:

Phattitudes.
Perpetual Expressions
Ultimate MMA Video Blog
Backwoods Drifter
Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band purplemelon.

Originals:

A GreatPleasure Little world of thoughts Renisphere mott’s island Kev’s Walkabout iBubbs woof Down Memory Lanes Woof & Arf Lovely Mummy Bubba Stuff Mommibee Moments in My Life Rambling Moo All about Zara & Zaria Hip n cool momma Random Thoughts of a Blur Mommy Mylittleanelqianyi Bits & Pieces De’moments chinneeq Giddy Tiger Huei Rabbit Rinnah Simple America Niceheart Ethel Sanna The Queer Chef Shoshana Leahgina> Haze GheeNeng aka Sirena Angelo Ju aka The Border aka Juana of Femjo Tina Keep the Faith jsonvlog Suncoast Scribe Blogging Kenneth My 2 Centavos Worth Manila Mom 3 Dogs, 3 Pigs and A Family Cafe Romanza Earn Global Credit Ability Macuha Flee the Cube MomReviews.net Fellow Eskimo Pajama Mommy Amanita.net WebStyle Meredith’s Weight Loss Blog Pink Blog Tricia’s Musings Ugh!!’s Greymatter Honeypot Midlife Musings Utterly Geek Whatever I Feel Like My Dandelion Patch Surviving NJ GeekySpeaky Simple Kind Of Life 3DayMom BuyMeBlog The Hockey Dad Mariuca This is a Miracle Revellian d bImBo Secret of Mind Rightly Epitomised Random Magus Disjointed Intelligence WalksFarWoman FeedGet Wits End The Tall Poppy Man About the House The Process of a Miracles cmru66

So spread the "Luv" and watch how it grows..............
Technorati Profile


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just added you to my link love post:
http://www.cymru66.com/blogging/another-incoming-link-generator/

Any chance you could add me to yours?

I've added you to my Technorati faves too...

--Steve

Anonymous said...

Loverly post!

- Yep thats why I bought them - Most of the time I wear boring socks - but I thought I might as well mock dress codes - without getting thrown out he he.

I usually have them covered up with jeans and different shoes - just both happened to arrive on the same day so i took a terrible picture lol... I actually like them so much! & look better the picture is a little ofputting te he.

www.rosshetherington.com

Mariuca said...

Hi, tanks for the link love, I've added you to my post, have a great day!
http://mariuca.blogspot.com/