Saturday, July 16, 2011

Slow, but down.

I thought I had posted more recently, but looking at my last post I see that it has been close to two weeks. Either way, here I am posting now. A lot has slowed down in the two weeks, but I am still losing. In fact I have lost an additional two pounds, bringing the total lost 17 lbs. to date.

For whatever reason I slowed down at the gym in the past two weeks, it just seems as though so many other things came up, that had to be taken care of, so my gym time was pushed to the back burner.

I actually went three times this week, which isn't so bad...but I also know that gym or no gym as long as I adhere to the eating plan I have been following (Atkins low-carb) I lose weight...with or without the gym.

For me, working out 4-5 times a week has not sped up the weight loss process. For whatever reason my body no longer responds to working out the way it did in my early twenties :) I'm also not obsessing the way that I have been in the past about what I actually weight...I figure as long as I keep doing what I'm doing, in time the weight will come off. So overall I've been doing good and sticking with it...then I woke up today.

What a crab ass I am...I'm mid-cycle which means "Welcome" PMS.....along with the mood swings come the cravings....and I am craving.

Pasta with Italian bread and butter and soda real soda not diet crap...God have mercy on my soul!

Carbs, carbs and more carbs.....I almost want to try and see if I could handle it, for one day, but I still have the fear that if I veer off course, even for one day, in a nutshell I will be screwed. So if the craving begins to outweigh the fear, I think I'm gonna be in trouble, so I'm doing this writing about it, to hopefully see if it will help me work through these temporary feelings until they and the cravings pass.

But what are they about, because in all truth I am not hungry...at all. But I am feeling out of sorts, I wonder if that goes back to me being starving spiritually, I know when I crave foods...typically I'm going through uncomfortable feelings.....aaarrrrrrggggg, will any of this craziness I go through ever make sense???

Till it all does...I catch up with you later,

2 comments:

College Essays said...

I love your heart. Thanks for continuing to inspire me to do something.

Personal Trainer Huntington Beach CA said...

Working out 4-5 times a week does not effect the body. I noticed that the way things happened in early twenties does not happen now.