Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Finding Time

When I started this whole "I'm gonna write again" thing, I definitely did not realize how challenging it would be to squeeze a few extra moments out of the day in order to do it.

Because it's been a challenge.

Between taking care of two small children, getting to the gym, watching what I eat, keeping up with the house work, paying all the bills on time and then doing whatever other menial tasks pop up;by the time I have a few minutes to write, it's the last thing I want to do.

But I think about it all the time, I really do.

But when push comes to shove, I for the most part choose to zone out with whatever new book I am reading at the moment. But that's not to say that I am not commited to this life change that I am completely and fully imeshed within at the moment...

Because I am, committed that is.

As of late I have been doing as much research as possible in order to really understand the dynamics of my body, my metabolism and what I can do to be the best I can be. And let me tell you there is a lot of information out there...A LOT. Some of it resonates with me, some doesn't peak my interest at all, but none the less, I am taking the time to see what other people's experiences have been with the many different type of low carb living eating lifestyles that are abound. This tends to keep me focused and allows me to try different things.

On another note...I seemed to have stalled in regards to my weight loss. I wasn't really sure why or what could have been causing it, but a few back steps and I realized what happened. I had to stop eating the Atkins bars. As wonderful as they are, they are stalling my weight loss, I haven't gained, but I also stopped losing. And when I took them out of the equation, lo and behold the scale confirmed that these were the culprits stalling me.

As for my weight loss totals, I'll add them in on Friday. Not sure if I will post again till then anyways, I'll try, but I'm thinking maybe not.

No comments: