Monday, August 27, 2007

Day 14 ....I'm Back

I am going to be a blog writing fool. I woke this morning, after not having written something of substance for five days, I felt out of it. I felt disconnected. I guess part of the journey is recognizing that you needed to be on the journey in the first place. I could easily have aborted this mission......

stopped...

continued on in the monotonous robotic way I spoke about in my first post.

I will not allow that to happen


Read More of this Post.....

1 comment:

Franco said...

Hey Morgan,

I'm so happy that you're back!! Finally...I guessed you needed a break, a pattern interrupt. You've so much going in your blog and your writing. Keep motivated and encouraged. Keep focused and stay on track. You can do it, Morgan.

Luv and hugs. Lots of sunshine.

Franco