Sunday, April 6, 2008

Never Givin' Up

If there is one thing I know to be true about myself is that no matter what I never give up. I have made my share of mistakes, poor choices and bad decisions…but still I keep moving forward. In the midst of any of these challenges I propel myself into, I always discover a great deal about myself, the way I think, the things I believe.


Some things amaze me and other things scare the hell out of me.

Mistakes, failures, frustrations, wrong turns as well as the AGAIN'S are all little pearls of wisdom I string upon the this necklace of my life. What I have come to realize is that these “roadblocks” as I have tended to perceive them are the very aspects of myself that always offer me the exact thing I want.

The opportunity to redefine myself…the fuel that motivates me to change my life for the better.

I always thought that someday my life would begin…

Someday, some event, circumstance or situation would occur and the sky would open and happiness would pour down upon me.

Life is not like that.
My life is not like that.
Never has been and I seriously doubt it ever will.
Life is meant to be lived..there are no defining events only moments that define....

I continue forward again...in another direction in another way, because I refuse to give up.

No comments: